What is the decorative piece under the mantle on either side called?
January 16, 2013
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
I believe it's called a corbel.
1 Like    Bookmark   January 16, 2013 at 9:27AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Dura Supreme Cabinetry
michigammemom - you are correct.

dinacap1- These decorative pieces are corbels by Dura Supreme Cabinetry. We have a variety of options that you can choose from. Each piece of a Dura Supreme Mantle is customizable and has several styles and design options for you to mix and match to create your own unique look. Let me know if you have any other questions about this mantle or the parts to our mantles.

Thanks much - Mandi @ Dura Surpeme
1 Like    Bookmark   January 16, 2013 at 11:34AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Mantle decoration ideas
Picture? Candles? Other ideas?
What can I do with cabinetry on either side of fireplace.
This is the only place our 50 in TV can go and I need...
How to achieve a classic/ elegant/ chic decor ( key pieces)
Please, help me to decor/ furnish my living room.
Need help brightening up and accessorizing mantle and TV wall~
We just put in a Rumford (sp) fireplace and stone wall....
Marion Collins_Williams
What's the coolest piece of furniture/decor you have?
Got any unique looking pieces in your home? Post...
Jeannie Nguyen
More Discussions
Renovating basement
Having a difficult time picking out paint colour for...
What would you add or remove on bookshelf?
Looking for suggestions on what to add or remove from...
Utility room advice
We're getting ready to sell our house and I think we...
Help for Dorm Room
This is a new post related to my dorm room. I have...
Color of this granite
Anyone know what the name of this granite might be...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™