March 26, 2011 in Photo Questions
where do you find these hinges and what are they called? Please?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Rebekah Zaveloff | KitchenLab
I think these are custom made by the cabinet manufacturer, but we used some from a different supplier.
March 27, 2011 at 6:54AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help for my library it's in ruins
The room size is 10x12 has a sloping roof ,what shd...
Curb appeal help!
We bought this house last fall. We love the corner...
What to do about these chairs....
I would like to get rid of the leather bar stools at...
Should i put 6 in granite back splash and glass mosaic?
I am currently remodelling my kitchen and in dilemma...
Need Help for How to Paint Nursery
Hello! My husband and I are expecting our first child...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™