March 26, 2011 in Photo Questions
What is the manufacturer, or the name, of the light?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
It looks like it is from CB2 pendent light. Need to get a conversion kit to hang it from the ceiling though (we ordered ours from West Elm, but I think Home Depot has them).
0 Likes   March 27, 2011 at 7:03AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Arch Studio, Inc.
This pendant came from Restoration Hardware, but I do not see that they sell that shade any more. They still sell the fixture in polished nickel.
0 Likes   August 22, 2012 at 12:52PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
I need to paint .... no sure how to use a. dark colour here
kitchen end is v bright and light but dining end feels...
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
How do I pick a comfortable tub?
Are tubs rated for their comfort?
Need help selecting a rug and PIllows
We just bought a house and trying to set up slowly....
Bedroom - finished?
I love love love my bed! I'm just wondering how you...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™