Update
Laurie Smallwood
January 16, 2013 in Design Dilemma
Believe it's time for new pillows and drapes?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
carolannr
How about shimmery copper sheers or polished cotton drapes with copper pillows with brown accents?
January 16, 2013 at 3:41PM   
Nancy Hehmann
Your accent wall appears to be coral; but, lighting or computer can sometimes change the look. Perhaps these pillows might be something you would want to try. Found them on Etsy. Also difficult to see the artwork b/c of reflection. If it is ever a problem for you, you can get non reflecting glass cut at Hobby Lobby or Michaels.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/112761553/coral-pillows-set-pick-2-20x20?ref=sr_gallery_7&ga_search_query=coral+pillows&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all

Dont know if you can find ready made coral drapes; but you might google it.
January 16, 2013 at 4:04PM   
collettec
Your room layout and rugs seem confusing to me. Usually area rugs are under furniture seating arrangements to help define seating and conversation areas. And the furniture is positioned to create a conversation area, but don't see that here and not sure why - is the furniture facing a television or something else we can't see? The rug packs a lot of impact. I would bring it into the room more under the seating and position the seating more facing each other and draw colors from the rug for the windows and the pillows. Perhaps a dark green if in the rug for the drapes, and green and coral for pillows.
January 16, 2013 at 4:04PM   
anthip
It looks like all your seating is angled to look at the front door. Is that the case?
January 16, 2013 at 9:58PM