Update
Laurie Smallwood
Believe it's time for new pillows and drapes?
carolannr
How about shimmery copper sheers or polished cotton drapes with copper pillows with brown accents?
January 16, 2013 at 3:41PM   
Nancy Hehmann
Your accent wall appears to be coral; but, lighting or computer can sometimes change the look. Perhaps these pillows might be something you would want to try. Found them on Etsy. Also difficult to see the artwork b/c of reflection. If it is ever a problem for you, you can get non reflecting glass cut at Hobby Lobby or Michaels.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/112761553/coral-pillows-set-pick-2-20x20?ref=sr_gallery_7&ga_search_query=coral+pillows&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all

Dont know if you can find ready made coral drapes; but you might google it.
January 16, 2013 at 4:04PM   
collettec
Your room layout and rugs seem confusing to me. Usually area rugs are under furniture seating arrangements to help define seating and conversation areas. And the furniture is positioned to create a conversation area, but don't see that here and not sure why - is the furniture facing a television or something else we can't see? The rug packs a lot of impact. I would bring it into the room more under the seating and position the seating more facing each other and draw colors from the rug for the windows and the pillows. Perhaps a dark green if in the rug for the drapes, and green and coral for pillows.
January 16, 2013 at 4:04PM   
anthip
It looks like all your seating is angled to look at the front door. Is that the case?
January 16, 2013 at 9:58PM   
I want to update bathroom No, I NEED to update my bathroom!!
My wife and I got married in 2010, we moved to my family...
I've updated the exterior, how can I update the dial?
Ok, so you may have seen my clock in the before and...
Master bath update number 1 priority but laundry room update also
Everything is original to the 1989 build so an update...
Living room needed
I would like help designing my living room. It is 19'...
Backyard slope
So our backyard has a very dramatic downhill slope...
How to decorate a Charleston Single
Just bought a newer (2008) home in the Charleston Single...