Can you tell me about the sinks?
Magali Olander
January 16, 2013 in Photo Questions
Love the rounded edges, the towel bar... can't tell if they're console, but they look perfect. Does this type of sink have a name other than wallmount?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Jeannette Architects
Hi there! I'm sorry to say I don't know who the manufacturer of these sinks are. I believe the towel bars below came with them as a set. I'd recommend taking this picture or one of the others to your local Faucet / Fixture retailer and see if they can track down the make and model. Good luck, and thanks for asking.
January 17, 2013 at 8:20am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Sinks are from Duravit
February 6, 2013 at 5:10pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Jeannette Architects
I'm sorry, I don't know more about the sinks than are noted above.
February 6, 2013 at 5:37pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Is this going to look really bad?
I have a beam over the sink in my kitchen. Technically...
counter height
I am having a small bath redone. It will have a "bowl"...
Deck vs. Patio with Drainage Concerns
So, we finished our addition in January 2013. We decided...
full idea
I want an full idea from floarin to top for my personal...
If you could change one thing about your house...
...what would it be? Tell us in the comments! If...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™