Kitchen cabinets
iuheather12
Hi, I wanted to know if white cabinets with glaze are still in style or will stay in? I'm not sure if I want a cream color or a brown cabinet. I think the cream is more in right now. What do you all think? We are building a new house.
Wyland Interior Design Center
In the 28 years that I have been in business, it seems like that white and off white cabinets have been around forever. They are classic and timeless. They will always go with anything, making it easy to change out a back splash or paint later on. This will keep you from going to the big expense of changing your cabinets later on when the wood color is outdated.
January 17, 2013 at 7:28AM     
I agree, go with off white for a longer lasting kitchen design.

January 17, 2013 at 8:40AM   
Stoneshop
White/cream is definately popular right now. We have been getting many customers with white or off-white cabinetry, and it allows them to pick virtually any countertop color! Be sure that you choose a simple door style, such as a Shaker. The curved and cathedral door faces can date a space quickly. Something more streamlined, such as the Shaker, will be around forever.

]
January 17, 2013 at 8:41AM   
carolannr
Definitely, painted cabinets in a cream or off white color are timeless. I have even seen some in a really pale green white that look as current today as they did when built in the 1800's. They have been refreshed over the years but always with the same color.
January 17, 2013 at 8:43AM   
stained kitchen cabinets verses painted kitchen cabinets
which is better stained kitchen cabinets or painted...
Wall color
Looking to add a new wall color. Something that will...
need help for my living room
I need sipmle style to my living room
hidden L brackets for granite raised breakfast bar
Hello, need to find L brackets quickly for raised breakfast...
Kitchen Backsplash
i need help in choosing a backsplash for my kitchen...
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...