Need help "modernizing" traditional furniture
brittanylondergan
Need some help adding color and a more youthful decor with a house full of traditional furniture. I would like to add more color to a overwhelmingly beige space. For instance, I have 2 wingback with brass nailhead brown leather chairs. They are beautiful, but hard to decorate with a youthful style with more up to date prints. What color would you pair with such traditional pieces??
houssaon
Upload photos in Jpeg format for more answers. Add some unexpected pattern to the mix: Tyler Karu Ready. Art, objects and pillows in a consistant accent color heighten a fresh look: Room. Graphic patterns look great: Traditional. Add some pops of color and modern artwork: Living Rooms. Add an shocking color in a rug: Greenwood Village Home. What makes this traditional space so interesting is the wonderful painting, the bright pillows and the graphic rug: Georgetown Townhouse. There is a lot of texture, too, from the leather in the wingback, the velvet in the sofa, to the moire in the drapery.
January 17, 2013 at 10:53AM   
Best Eames Reproduction
As an initial note, I am only interested in a new quality...
What do you think of this room?
http://www.houzz.com/photos/5445363/Woodlands-Lake-House-transitional-home-theater-houston...
Does anyone know the company that supplies this brick and the name of
Building a house. Really like this brick but unable...
Kitchen update help for a no-eye-for--design owner!
I desperately need a kitchen makeover for my manufactured...
Help!!! Penny -Tile Installation looks awful!
I came home from vacation to find the new bathroom...