March 27, 2011 in Photo Questions
Is this just picture molding creating the panel detail on the wall, or is it actually recessed paneling?
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
What to put on this big blank kitchen wall?!
I've been staring at this since October. It's too narrow...
Recessing lighting placement on large covered patio
I have attached a diagram of how I think the lighting/fans...
My house was destroyed in Sandy. Finally trying to...
Basement walls
We are updating our basement and need to find something...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™