Robert Schneider
March 27, 2011 in Photo Questions
What brand/model sinks are used in the vanity?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
This sink looks like a Kohler K-19029-1 Escale 23.5" Self Rimming Bathroom Sink with Single Faucet Hole
In the product photo, it doesn't look very wide, but it is actually nearly 2 feet wide. Here's a photo:
You can go here to find where Kohler products are sold near you:
Blue Sky did an awesome job installing these sinks and they've shown their pride of workmanship in some close up views of this bathroom.

:) Rhoda
   February 9, 2013 at 7:51AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Blue Sky Building Company
These sinks are Kohler K-19029 Escale. Thank you!
   June 13, 2013 at 11:44AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Any suggestions for finishing my kitchen/living room
Hi all! I have been working on my kitchen for a while...
Need help for my Harvest Fire mantel decor
I have all these glass pumpkins and gourds, some light...
need help with siding colors
house has a hunter green roof, stone front porch and...
What to do with this mess?
I have no idea what to do with this room!? We moved...
Need help with my living room
I am trying to redecorate my living room and buy a...
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™