Can anyone direct me to DIY intructions or pattern on this layered window valance design?
Mary Babiez
January 17, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Shryne Design
The style of that valance is called box-pleat. You need a skilled seamstress to have this design come out right, I don't think this is a DIY project unless you are quite good and have experience on the sewing machine. There may be patterns you can purchase at a local fabric store if you do in fact sew.
January 17, 2013 at 4:58PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Colorblind decorating?
For any of you who may be colorblind, have you run...
New grey couch for new apt- need help with how to decorate around it
Hi guys, I just ordered the Crate and Barrel Davis...
Help with this drum shade please!!
I bought a drum shade to cover up the chandelier in...
is this rug too busy?
Should i just get a simple rug and add color with pillows?...
Need a great DIY resource to reupholster a love seat
I love this little love seat. I'd like to reupholster...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™