Rock sliding board
nserafin
January 17, 2013 in Photo Questions
Approximately how much did this add to the pool to do the rock wall slide?
Platinum Poolcare
Hello, and thank you for your inquiry. This structure including the rock, stained concrete slide, and plantings would add around $100,000 to the price of the project.
0 Likes   January 23, 2013 at 9:01AM
bentleygtc
I am in the Jacksonville, Fl area. Do you sell plans or design for this spa with cover. Looks like such a beautiful setup.
0 Likes   January 29, 2014 at 1:27PM
Platinum Poolcare
Hello, and thank you for your inquiry. All of our swimming pool designs are custom; which is to say they take into account the existing topography, house design and style, homeowner taste and style, etc. They are all site specific; and as such, we do not feel that selling you a set of plans for this particular project would be doing you any justice. We could perform a project specific design for you, if that was something that you wanted to explore. The better option, however, would be for us to refer you to another Aquatech builder in your area. Pools by John Clarkson is an amazing pool designer and builder based in Jacksonville, and they are more than capable of delivering your dream pool. I know the Clarkson family personally, and would be happy to make any and all designs that we have created available to them in an effort to inform your site specific design. Here is the contact information for PBJC: http://www.pbjc.com/, (904) 223-4050. Ask for Jordan Clarkson, as he is is an amazing designer and builder, and you will not be disappointed!
1 Like   January 30, 2014 at 6:58AM
bentleygtc
Fantastic. I will contact Jordan. We are on Amelia Island and considering a new home. We are unfamiliar with who the talented designers are in the area so this is a big help. Thank you for your referral.
1 Like   January 30, 2014 at 7:47AM
samirpatel70
HI can you advise what stone is used for the coping on spa and pool. thks
0 Likes   August 12, 2014 at 5:37AM
Platinum Poolcare
Hello, and thank you for your inquiry. Both the Pool and Spa coping are Valders Wisconsin Limestone in Dovewhite.
0 Likes   August 12, 2014 at 6:39AM
Guangzhou Halance Technology Co.,Ltd.
do you offer optic fiber star lights for pool decoration? pls. reply this mail: halance05@163.com Helen
0 Likes   August 18, 2014 at 2:15AM
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...
New wood floor color
Ok here are the wall color everywhere. Wood floor...
Please help with my family room design
I have at least 3 dilemmas about this small family...
photos to canvas
For landscape photos to canvas, would it look best...
Am I heading in the right direction?
My goal is cottage style with craftsman influences....