Painting an entire house, undecided on golden straw or dunmore cream in kitchen
josie263
I would appreciate some response on this one ... After 2 paint consultations I have the following colors : kitchen - golden straw, dining room- edgecomb gray, living roo. - revere pewter, stairwell - mannequin cream , bedroom Manchester tan , bedroom kitten whiskers , bedroom sundial, bathroom sea froth and second bathroom iced cube silver. LAundry room - ocean air , and back mud roo
Which is adjacent to kitchen - golden tan. ..

Should I switch to dunmore cream in the kitchen and switch the stairwell and mud room colors to what's on that chip?

The house feels like an ice box with bleach white walls , not a lot of sub comes in so I need to earn it up with the right pain and drapes, please comment!!! Thank you
josie263
I am sorry about the typos. Had to use my mobile.
January 18, 2013 at 5:41AM   
josie263
Also, there is currently wood trim on the windows and oak shelving around the fireplace that my boyfriend won't agree to painting white. So my original idea of rich cream and white trim is out . That's why the revere pewter is in the living room and not the dining room. It's a lively house I just need some great advice!!
January 18, 2013 at 5:49AM   
josie263
Should I switch the Manchester Tan bedroom to cedar key? I am going to to pottery barn golden wheat silk drapes.
January 18, 2013 at 6:15AM   
josie263
Also wondering about Sundial - its a beautiful room with cottage cathedral ceilings. I want to warm it up but I do not want it to look yellow. I am hanging tab loop sand olored drapes.
January 18, 2013 at 6:16AM   
Repair scratches on maple table
Our maple dining room table got scratched up on 2 sides...
Siding is going up! Need to figure out color!! HELP
This house sits out in the flat fields not too far...
Need help finding a small hall/entry table
Hi all, your help in setting up this entry will be...
Lets start working on the guest room
While I wait on items to arrive for the other rooms,...
HELP WITH PENDANT LIGHTING PLEASE
Hello - Our kitchen is almost done. A few more wall...