Painting an entire house, undecided on golden straw or dunmore cream in kitchen
bocasungirl
I would appreciate some response on this one ... After 2 paint consultations I have the following colors : kitchen - golden straw, dining room- edgecomb gray, living roo. - revere pewter, stairwell - mannequin cream , bedroom Manchester tan , bedroom kitten whiskers , bedroom sundial, bathroom sea froth and second bathroom iced cube silver. LAundry room - ocean air , and back mud roo
Which is adjacent to kitchen - golden tan. ..

Should I switch to dunmore cream in the kitchen and switch the stairwell and mud room colors to what's on that chip?

The house feels like an ice box with bleach white walls , not a lot of sub comes in so I need to earn it up with the right pain and drapes, please comment!!! Thank you
bocasungirl
I am sorry about the typos. Had to use my mobile.
January 18, 2013 at 5:41am   
bocasungirl
Also, there is currently wood trim on the windows and oak shelving around the fireplace that my boyfriend won't agree to painting white. So my original idea of rich cream and white trim is out . That's why the revere pewter is in the living room and not the dining room. It's a lively house I just need some great advice!!
January 18, 2013 at 5:49am   
bocasungirl
Should I switch the Manchester Tan bedroom to cedar key? I am going to to pottery barn golden wheat silk drapes.
January 18, 2013 at 6:15am   
bocasungirl
Also wondering about Sundial - its a beautiful room with cottage cathedral ceilings. I want to warm it up but I do not want it to look yellow. I am hanging tab loop sand olored drapes.
January 18, 2013 at 6:16am   
Building a house-corner fireplace placement?
We are considering building a house- the spec home...
Help. Dining room dilemma
I'm tired of the wood. Any suggestions? Want it brighter......
Need help with my living room
Hi , we moved in our new house year ago ,I am still...
Need help finding the right cabinet for this lamp.
I just purchased this cabin. Please ignore the furniture....