Where can you purchase this?
Kelly Maigaard
January 18, 2013 in Photo Questions
Or what brand is it so I can look it up online?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Trish Namm, Allied ASID - Kent Kitchen Works
These are not sold online. We designed this as a component of custom cabinetry in a kitchen project. Sorry I can't be of more help. Do you know a good carpenter or cabinet installer who might be able to help? If you are looking for a retrofit, that might be the way to go.
January 20, 2013 at 2:47pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What to do with extra space in kitchen?
I have an unused kitchen nook that I'm not sure what...
What kind of artwork looks best here ?
I have a huge empty wall in my living room. The room...
Update orange ish oak floors
Want to update the stain of current orange ish oak...
Jesse's kitchen - what kitchen would look good?
I'd love some ideas for a total kitchen refit, some...
Need area rug suggestion
Good day all, I know there are plenty of Houzz'ers...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™