Need help living room kitchen combo
neviazov
January 19, 2013 in Design Dilemma
Pleas help with finishing room,paint,furniture,pictures,rugs, all stuff to make room feel cozy warm. I like dark colors,oversize furniture,busy wood trim. Please post some pictures with your idea ( maybe build electrical fire place ,mental ) I need idea where install tv ( on wall? Over fire place? On some tv cabinet ? Guys help !!! Thanks!
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
neviazov

it's what I like but no room for it ;-)
January 19, 2013 at 11:42am   
neviazov
Ppl can you help me ?
January 19, 2013 at 7:36pm   
collettec
Your pictures are a bit dark, but will just add some comments. I would think about your inspiration picture and maybe take from that what you do like and can work with. Your space is small, and one possible arrangement of furniture that I can see would be two loveseats, if you have the room - definitely measure. One would be facing the wall that is visible in your larger picture and the other would be in front of your window facing the island. I like the armless style of the sofa in your picture you like so might look for something like that. You don't have a lot of room for built ins, so I would consider a narrow cabinet or shelving unit against the larger wall visible in your picture on top - with a flat screen tv on top of it to save space. Perhaps a square glass coffee table. And an area rug. For your windows, if you want to change out your window treatments, perhaps linen or cotton floor to ceiling drapes or white wood blinds if you need the privacy. Would add wall and table decor and pillows for the sofa to add color. Good luck!
January 19, 2013 at 7:57pm   
neviazov
Tank you so much ! Yeah I need anew windows treatment I looking for dark heavy silk drapery , what you think about l shape sofa unit ?
January 19, 2013 at 8:46pm   
collettec
Yes, I think an L shaped sofa could work if you could find one that would fit the space - with one part in front of the window and the other facing the long wall. Just to add - sometimes dark colors can make rooms look smaller, so something to think about, might want to consider medium shades rather than very dark. Good luck!
January 19, 2013 at 8:54pm   
neviazov
Thanks
January 19, 2013 at 9:03pm