Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bjsbuds

Love the shower glass wall, was it custom?

Kathy
11 years ago
I am looking to remove some of the walls in my large shower and replace with shower walls. However, I do not want a shower door. Is this shower wall custom sized? Does the track at the top affix to the ceiling in order to keep it in place?
Luxury Bathroom · More Info

Comments (9)

• kirb
    11 years ago
    My ceilings are 12 feet high. How will we brace the top?
  • Jacques Dupont
    11 years ago
    Is it OK for ventilation when glass pannel reach the ceiling, in a no-door installation?
  • PRO
    M3 Renovation Services
    11 years ago
    kirb: the panel should hold up ok in 12 feet but please consult with a professional glass company first.

Jacques: there is a lot of room for ventilation of the one panel to the ceiling and even if you get a door, the door will not go to the ceiling any ways but it is always a good idea to check with a glass professional with your drawings before you start any work.
  • Maggie Riley
    10 years ago
    What I like about this one is that it could be a tiny bathroom (like ours) - if the wall was next to the sink, but the nice materials give it a lovely organic luxury - Warm, Organic, Contemporary style.
  • mmk63
    9 years ago
    I used same tile in my bathroom: 12x24 gris on wall (in shower and in almost all of walls up to ceiling) and 2x2 cream on shower floor, and 12x24 cream on bathroom floor. Small bathroom, hard to photograph, sorry.
  • mmk63
    9 years ago
    Sorry, trouble posting several photos.
  • marilynellis
    9 years ago
    All rimless glass doors are cut custom to space. Home Depot or lowes can do for you. They come out and measure for you.
  • wowo4usa
    8 years ago

Mora Medley,