Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jpcotner

jpcotner
12 years ago
last modified: 12 years ago
Do all fixture finishes need to match in order to have a cohesive look?
We are currently builing a new home. It is traditional and we have used all oil rubbed bronze door hardware. We are considering using chrome faucets in the master bath, but were told by our interior designer that that was not a cohesive look. She feels that you should stay with the same finish for everything - faucets, hardware, lighting, etc. I would love to hear others opinions!!

Comments (96)

• talkstoself
    10 years ago
    This is a very timely conversation for me! What about bathroom door hinges? Our 50+ year old house has brass(y) door hinges in the tiny bathrooms. I'm going to be replacing faucets, cabinet knobs and light fixtures with shiny chrome finishes. My first instinct was to replace these brass hinges with shiny stainless ones, but then I thought, do I want to bring my eye to the hinges!? Can you paint them (successfully?) with the trim paint color so they blend in? Any thoughts are much appreciated!
  • honeycombe8
    10 years ago
    Talkstoself: My 50+ yr old house has painted door hinges painted white. It's a painting rule that hardware is not supposed to be painted, when painting cabinets or doors. But in old houses, you take however they come, and these things happen over the years. I noticed & disliked the painted hinges when I moved in, but now I like that they're painted, since it makes them less noticeable. I'm about to change door knobs, and will not have to change the hinges (unless I want to), since they match the doors in the color white. (Note that there are times when people intentionally paint hinges in a similar tone to make them match new door handlesets....like painting black hinges to be ORB-looking. I've read that that works well, and it's not noticeable, since they're both dark colors.)
  • talkstoself
    10 years ago
    honeycombe8: thank you so much for your reply. Since I wrote, I discovered I couldn't find hinges that lined up exactly with the ones from 1956 and my husband reminded me that having the door open and close properly is not something we want to battle. I found a blog of a lady who sprayed her old brass hardware ORB with a Rustoleum product and two years later all the hardware still looked great. So I went out looking for that product in polished chrome and they do not make it... I found a simliar product in PC in another brand. I tested it on another metal object and loved the look - but decided that I don't want my hinges to compete with my new bling for the cabinetry and my new light, when I finally get that. I am going to paint the hinges the same Swiss Coffee color we just did the doors and trim. I need to do some research today on priming but am not going to make myself (any) crazy(ier) about this. Will post again re door knobs...... cont. below!
  • talkstoself
    10 years ago
    So then I moved on to doorknobs, thinking, well I'll buy beautiful knobs. Not. Our existing bore holes are 1.5 inches and "no one sells those old wilson knobs anymore." I believe all knobs now need a 2 1/8 or 2 3/8 bore hole. We've decided to wait until we're in the house to tackle this project of drilling the wider hole. I just hope you don't have to deal with the same issue. The hardware consultant said that a locksmith could bore out the holes, just in case you need that info!
  • Catherine
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    I've actually taken this same subject up on facebook with friends and family, but am still torn as to what to do. Just to give you some background, we are in the process of completely remodeling our recently purchased 1960's home and have done everything from removing popcorn ceilings, replaced shag carpeting with hardwood floors, replaced all the doors and trim with wide white molding and six panel doors. Made the decision to go with bronze door handles and hinges because I love the contrast. Also love the look of school house lighting fixtures or bronze pendants. Have even used bronze brackets on handrails, curtain rods and rings, bifold doors, etc. Greige walls. My question is, with all these bronze accents, would I be committing a design faux pas if I went with brushed nickel plumbing fixtures? Here is a photo of our current remodeling project (half bath) in our basement. We choose a wood plank porcelain tile and a pedestal sink and need to make a decision on plumbing fixtures. I've never been a big fan of bronze faucets and fixtures, and may not have went with all these other elements if I had to match thoughout. I'm also very curious since we plan on remodeling our kitchen one day with white cabinetry and I would like to use bronze knobs and a brushed nickel faucet to tie in all the stainless steel. Would appreciate any feedback.
  • honeycombe8
    10 years ago
    Catherine....I've been stumped with this same issue. Many people feel strongly that everything in a house should match. I've seen a few opinions that metals should match within a room. However, I have a combo den-kitchen. I want to do bronze in the den (which has built-ins with handles and two doors) because all my lamps are bronze and the picture frames are dark with gold filligree, etc. But I want to do the kitchen in satin nickel...the cabinet pulls. I've been struggling with that a LOT. I've looked at a LOT of pictures on the internet, in magazines, and decoration books. I've decided that it's okay to mix CERTAIN metals, as long as they don't contrast too much and match in style. I've seen lots of pics where light fixtures are bronze in kitchen, but cabinet hardware and faucet are nickel (but all the metals have a soft satin finish), and instances like that. Especially in older homes, I think it's more acceptable and maybe more interesting to use a mixture of metals. I have not seen gold and silver metals mixed, though. I have not seen different styles mixed (ultra modern and sleek mixed with traditional), when the metals were different. I personally think the shade of bronze that is brown (not so dark that it looks black, and not the bronze that has an edge of copper) blends well with satin nickel or with antique satin gold, since bronze is neutral. However, having said all that, in your pics, with the mirror right above the sink with a bronze frame, I think the bronze faucet looks better. Something about the metals being next to each other and supposedly working together, the silver color of the faucet doesn't seem to belong. But that's just my personal opinion. In one of my baths, I painted the frame of the mirror, so as not to contrast w/my new satin nickel faucet. In the other, I will get a new mirror with a silver colored frame to match the silver in the faucet. But in the end, it's one of those things that won't be noticed by most people, or even by you, probably, after a while.
  • PRO
    LB Interiors
    10 years ago
    First of all, it's too expensive for most of us to change all the fixtures and hardware in our homes. I would mix and match. If separate rooms, you can have it matching if you have the budget.
  • honeycombe8
    10 years ago
    Talktoself: Thanks for the tip on the size of the hole for the door knobs. I have a hole boring set, actually, so can bore larger holes, if I need to, on the interior doors. As for the back exterior door, I'm not sure if my handy dandy hole boring set can drill through that heavy solid wood. If not, I may have to hire a handyman to do that or maybe I'll try painting that handleset. I actually changed out a couple of door knobs a few years ago...I may have had to bore those holes larger, and that's why I have that hole boring set. But I don't exactly remember. If I did, it must've been easy, or I'd remember it. You know, it's a coincidence, but I read a couple of articles by people who painted door hardware with that Rustoleum bronze spray paint. It's a primer & paint in one. I went out and bought it at Lowe's. I also ran across an article listing 5 types of silver spray paint for painting brass to silver: http://inmyownstyle.com/2013/08/spray-painting-metal-hardware-brass-to-nickel.html She tells what's good about each one and the type of finish. There is one Rustoleum product listed.
  • sb05
    10 years ago
    I just painted my bathroom a dark wine color. My cabinet is whitewshed oak and my bathtub and toilet are a bisque color. I am now deciding on fixture...I am thinking the bronze color,,,but am back and forth with the brushed nickel, as my shower door is brushed nickel. all this deciding is making me crazy....I am thinking the dark wine color is throwing me off...maybe it is too dark??? help!
  • honeycombe8
    10 years ago
    sb05...It sounds like you already have so many colors going on in your bath. Unless it's a very large bathroom, I'd streamline the finishes as much as possible. In other words, I'd stick with one metal color. Faucet and shower door frame and t.p. holder, etc., all silver colored (chrome or stainless) or all bronze (brown) color. The silver colors for fixtures, IMO, present a more modern look, or a cleaner brighter look, depending on the décor. But bronzes are more "old world" or Victorian, if that's the style of the bathroom. But if it's pleasing to your eye, that's all that matters. As for the wine color being too dark, I've seen pics of dark bathrooms. They seem to work well, if the style is right. What sounds more puzzling about your colors, though - to me - is that your vanity cabinet is whitewashed, while the toilet and tub are bisque. That would not be pleasing to my eye in a small room, unless the whitewashed oak has a cream or ivory color to it. It would be helpful to post pics or links to pics. You can also get tons of great opinions at gardenweb.com (the home forum).
  • devinair
    10 years ago
    Hi, I'm building a kitchen that has very darks floors, white cabinets with a dark island. I have decided to use chrome for the cabinet pulls and hinges, faucets etc. But the doors, windows & closets hardware(handles and hinges) throughout the house are in ORB. How do I tie that in to the chrome fittings in the kitchen and bathroom. Would it be better to do all the light fittings in ORB or can I do chrome. So the light fixtures in the entire house have to be in one finish to maintain a cohesive look? What about in the bathrooms? I have chrome for all the fixtures and pulls. Again the door hardware is ORB. I'm afraid the ORB will look a bit disjointed in the entire scheme. I'd really appreciate any input.
  • cbbrant2000
    9 years ago
    We did our master bath and used chrome fixtures for the sink, shower, and tub, but oil rubbed bronze for the lights and hardware. We did it primarily because designer and I thought the ORB finish for the fixtures I liked was too dark, but now that everything is in, I'm so glad that we did the chrome.
  • PRO
    LB Interiors
    9 years ago
    I agree with cbbrant2000
  • Debbie Comerford-Lalonde
    9 years ago
    When we bought our home . the ensuite had brass hardware on the wooden vanity, chrome bath tub faucet /towel bars and chrome/white plastic sink faucets . I replaced the cabinet hardware with satin nickel (what a huge difference) i found on clearance and liked.
    i love the look of a shiny faucet . So, since the bathtub faucet , towel bars/shower head are all chrome, can i mix a new chrome sink faucet with the brushed nickel hardware ? My husband says he doesn'tthink so and that maybe i should have used chrome hardware...to me that would be too much shiny. We still have a long way to go updating light fixtures, replacing countertop and framing the mirror and making mirrors , changing tile around tub and painting...
  • gs2014
    9 years ago
    We are building a traditional kitchen and would like to know which faucets and hardware to put with stainless steel fridge appliances. Do brushed nickel and polished chrome mix well?
  • Bunny
    9 years ago
    I'm remodeling my small guest bath (5'x10'). When in doubt, I match. :) I've already bought chrome faucet, shower fixtures and vanity light. I think chrome towel bar and TP holder will look best. Now I'm hung up on vanity knobs/pulls. It will be mid-stained alder with carrara top. I will NOT do chrome knobs or pulls. I'm trying to avoid brushed nickel altogether and go with either glass or matte black knobs. I think the glass will look good with the other finishes. I'm not going for a blingy look, but I think they wouldn't be too-too. Black looks great with the wood, but it would be the only black in the room and I wonder if that would make it look random or odd.
  • 1homedesign
    9 years ago

I am definitely for not all matching, I agree with some of the above posts on depends on how you repeat and blend the finishes for a cohesive look. To do all same does seem to matchy to me, like a set off the floor in a furniture room where everything matches. We moved into our home a little over a year ago and I have polished nickel fixtures in the kitchen, orb hardware on all doors, then my master bath is all chrome, I am still adding fixtures as we go along, replacing the cheap starter ones until I could find what I really like. I mix antiques with new and gold gilt with polished nickel though so my entire look is classic and eclectic. I think it is more interesting, just buy what you love and I would just suggest to repeat the metals. If you look around, many designers and mixing metals, especially in the kitchen, good luck!

• kirsty98765
    8 years ago

We are in a new construction (well, we have been here a year and a half) and the metals are all over the place so I am trying to find some kind of consistency. It is pretty open floor plan, so I feel like I need to find the right flow. Right now, we have all brass door handles and hinges (which I cant stand, so those are being replaced regardless), brushed nickel light fixtures, except the dining room which is ORB, and shiny silver (not sure of the correct name) bathroom faucets. I want to move more towards the brushed nickel look, but definitely want to keep the ORB fixture in the dining room. Upstairs, the hanging chandelier we have is ORB, all door handles are brass and then same thing (mix of brushed and shiny) in the bathrooms. Do I change the door handles upstairs to ORB to match the chandelier, and then in the bathrooms do the inside knob brushed nickel, and switch out the faucets? Totally overwhelmed!!

• fuzzbuttmom
    8 years ago

My personal taste is to have the metals match for the most part especially in a small house such as mine. I have been changing hardware to satin nickel throughout the house which goes well with my Danish Modern furnishings. My bath fixtures are all chrome so I have chrome on the inside handle and brushed nickel on the outside. It was worth it to me to purchase double hardware to accomplish the look, but I am using pretty standard big box store brands that are not too over the top expensive. I will be changing hinges bit by bit over time as well to match if it doesn't cause problems with my doors.

• jillybean103
    8 years ago

My realtor said that house 'flippers' always match everything...counter top color, vanities, fixtures etc and she said it's more appealing and interesting when rooms are unique and tasteful

• chicamiles
    7 years ago

I heard matchy matchy in anything is boring and lacks interest. Im mixing it up, nickel in the kitchen, rubbed bronze in the bathroom.hopefully the design police wont visit :)

• km kane
    7 years ago
    Ha! In my new build, I have ORB on all the doors and on the kitchen cabinets, but a brushed stainless kitchen faucet. In the bathroom, I have the same door hardware, black faucets and chrome shower heads and handles.

I'm sure I'll NEVER be able to sell my house because of the mismatched metals.

I'm a total loser. I love my house, love my fixtures.
  • km kane
    7 years ago
    Ha! In my new build, I have ORB on all the doors and on the kitchen cabinets, but a brushed stainless kitchen faucet. In the bathroom, I have the same door hardware, black faucets and chrome shower heads and handles.

I'm sure I'll NEVER be able to sell my house because of the mismatched metals.

I'm a total loser. I love my house, love my fixtures.
  • jillybean103
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

This thread is very old and decisions long ago made. But for anyone currently contemplating, when you pick your finishes in a brand new home, you will indeed get a more cohesive look and feel by coordinating. Do they HAVE to match? Of course not, but when building a new home - you have an opportunity. I just did a walk through of our new home that's almost complete. The only instructions I gave were for the finishes that are metal, go with the brushed nickel (our choice for this particular home). I totally noticed the attention to that detail as we moved from room to room with the metallic finishes coordinating (knobs, pulls, handles, lighting, plumbing fixtures, shower enclosures and trim). If I had switched to ORB or chrome or gold for no reason in another room, it may have looked fine in that room probably, but, I really noticed that everything flowed nicely and carried through a similar feel room to room. It does make a difference.

Don't matchy matchy other elements necessarily, but I have now experienced that starting with the base elements coordinated, makes it easier to pick out fabrics and furnishings to create a design scheme that flows.

• lindsaylepp
    7 years ago

I feel that a decorator that just matches everything is lacking in creativity. So of the best interior decorators I know have told me absolutely not to be matchy matchy. A good designer can mix textures, colors and finishes and they blend seemlessly together.

• kmkane123
    7 years ago

OK, I'm being serious now. I really don't feel every piece of metal needs to match. I agree with lindsaylepp, textures, colors and finishes can be blended. Not all rooms need to look alike, and it also depends on where fixtures in your room lie. In my bathroom, one cannot see the shower from the sinks, so there is no problem with the faucets being a different color. Generally in kitchens, there are many knobs and pulls, which should be chosen to work with the cabinet color; the faucet is a separate item.

Also, does it matter how old this original post is? This question will be asked for a long, long time.....

• showell2008
    7 years ago

We are re-docorating our living room and are stuck on what finish to choose for our entry way door, which opens into the living room. The rest of the house door handles are satin nickel, but the lighting (sconces and chandeliers) are rubbed bronze. The exterior of the house has modern matt black finishes on the lighting to accent a light blue house color, and we have a black security door. We are thinking that we should have a black exterior portion of the hardware and a brushed nickel inside portion....that means it wouldn't match any of the rubbed bronze fixtures near the door. Does this seem right? We need help!

• safemommy
    7 years ago
    I think the tough thing is matching the oil rubbed bronze, as finishes differ greatly by manufacturer. I have a new gray vanity with ORB knobs from Top Knobs, they are gorgeous--more of a golden bronze. I'm having a very tough time matching the mirror, door hardware and light to the same ORB color. I chose chrome for my faucet, so I'm not matching everything but I think it would look odd if the oil rubbed bronzes didn't match...IMHO
  • safemommy
    7 years ago
    I chose a chrome faucet on my gray vanity and oil rubbed bronze knobs from top knobs. They are gorgeous more of a golden bronze. However, I want an oil rubbed bronze mirror, vanity light and door hardware and am having a very difficult time matching them to the knobs. IMHO it would look odd if the oil rubbed bronzes themselves didn't match.
  • ksept46
    7 years ago

I am a plumbing fixture specialist who works with a lot of high end builders and have successfully brought bathrooms and kitchens together that have been featured on front covers of home magazines. This is a daunting question that a lot of people have.

A lot of people like the look of Chrome, Chrome is the safe bet... it reflects any colours and lights that you have in your bathroom. It is bright and clean looking. Oil Rubbed Bronze is very classic, however it can really ground and feel heavy in a bathroom. Rule of thumb, I if you are working with dark tile, do not do oil rubbed bronze, it is important to stay within the same colour spectrum. While it is ok to mix metals it is better to match like metals... here is what I would do:

If you are looking at Oil Rubbed Bronze hardware, match up your mirror with oil rubbed bronze, to keep the light feel introduce Polished Nickel Fixtures. Polished Nickel has gold undertones but has the shininess of chrome, which compliment Oil Rubbed Bronze. Stay with neutral tile selections, have the prominent colour in your tile in the beige family, if you are working with natural stones you can bring in slight browns. DO NOT DO TOO DARK... you will feel that you are in a Black hole and especially if you do not have the correct lighting. Alternatively if you are not afraid of colour, try going into some of the more designer finishes, such as Kohler's Vibrant Brushed Bronze, or Vintage Nickel. They are fun to play with if done right! Remember not all style of fixtures come in every finish!

For those who like the grey tones, like carrara marble which is hugely popular right now, you are going to want to stay with the Blue spectrum. This would be Chrome or Stainless Steel. You can have Chrome plumbing fixtures but do Stainless steel hardware. This is important... there is a difference between Stainless steel and Brushed Nickel!

Still liking those grey tones but not loving the Chrome... select a vanity top that has darker gray tones, if dealing with granite try to get a slab that has grey and brown tones, you should have some more natural wood tones for your vanity. Match up your brushed nickel, brushed nickel hardware, and fixtures.

Remember that every bathroom does not have to be the same, but try to coordinate them in like locations: Kitchen and Powder Room should be of similar style, Master Bathrooms are YOUR oasis... the guest bathrooms should be consistent. Your biggest return on your investment will be your Kitchen, and your Master Ensuite.

Designers can be great but sometimes as I say they have a design fart.... they may want to push the envelope that may not suit YOUR daily needs, they may be getting kick backs from certain suppliers which will in the end hurt your pocketbook!

Scared of bringing all that you love together??? Ask your pumbing professional for some guidance. They will be able to lend you some advise!

Let me know if this helps!

• chicamiles
    7 years ago

Perfect ,thank you!

• 143littlelove
    7 years ago

Using 2 different metals in your bath or kitchen is fine but in my opinion some thought about where each is used needs to be considered. I just moved from the Hill Country in Texas; the water is hard and leaves spots. My shower frame and fixture was chrome, and my vanity faucets were chrome. However, I love the dark, oil rubbed bronze look so I used ORB on the towel bars, paper holder, etc. The light fixtures and mirror were compatible with the ORB, and the look was beautiful. My vanity granite was Typhon Bordeaux and paint was Escape Gray (SW color but used PPG eggshell paint). Beautiful. Restful. Use both metals.

• laims
    7 years ago
    What about a chrome faucet but polished nickel hardware and lights in a white kitchen?
  • PRO
    LB Interiors
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

This is an old post. 2011

• nurserobbingriffis
    7 years ago
    Thank you
  • moms_got3
    7 years ago

Please someone help with this. My cabinets in my kitchen are dark maple, I chose ORB handles and knobs, and it matches exactly, I'm not sure if it looks weird or not. Your really cannot even see the hardware. So that being said, should i swith em all to brushed nickel or chrome? Also my bathrooms are coffee dark maple and my fixtures are chrome. I have chrome hardwared but want ORB sconce lights and wood framed mirrors. Should i change the hardware or leave the same? This is all so confusing to me.

• laims
    7 years ago
    What colour are the other fixtures in your kitchen? Feel free to post a photo. From what I gather you can go matchy matchy for all or incorporate up to 3 different finishes. Staying within the cool or warm tones helps integrate mixing fixtures.
  • J D
    7 years ago
    Someone else asked and I'm curious too...is the tree unstable??
    Also, the console will be great...why not put a couple or three picture frames on that?
  • Pensacola PI
    7 years ago

Old old post but a classic that'll never be outdated, glad we found it. Still undecided on finish.

• dickiendunniastark
    6 years ago

I have started painting doors and door frames/jambs throughout the house and I'm wanting to change the old gold hinges and door knobs (now discolored after 24 years), to oil rubbed bronze as that is what we've changed many of our light and plumbing fixtures to. Should the house be consistent throughout with this particular hardware?

• Dawn Volz
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

Just remodeling our bathroom and not sure what to pick for faucets and lighting. The shower frame and handles are brushed nickel, and vanity is white with a black top with ORB hardware, do I stick with ORB for the faucets and lighting?

• ginabras
    5 years ago

May I piggyback off of the original question? Is it best to match all bathroom hardware including cabinet handles? The house came with brushed nickel sink faucets, bath faucets and antique bronze cabinet pulls. I like a faucet that happens to be Chrome. I would have a chrome sink faucet, brushed nickel tub faucet, and antique bronze cabinet pulls. The faucet I like comes in brushed nickel although I prefer it in Chrome. Ultimately for resale what is the best thing to do?

• jillybean103
    5 years ago

I will kick off an answer to bump your post up, but I'm not a designer. Mixing metals gets the stamp of designer approval in many articles. But you have to do it right.

Mixing metals can pop when it's part of a design, but it poops if it isn't. It adds interest, but something has to dominate to make the single chrome faucet serve as an accent, but it sounds like all your metals would be evenly weighted in use. Bronze handles, orphaned chrome faucet, nickel shower/tub hardware. The chrome would be an accent if everything were bronze for instance.

Do you have a picture? What is the style of the bathroom and color of vanity? Hard to get a read on the scale and details. In a simple equation, chrome could look very nice with oil rubbed bronze giving a nice contrast. You'd be mixing shiny with matte, and cool with warm metal. But, there are other considerations. Like the additional metal. I've avoided mixing brushed nickel with chrome. Again, designers will advise you better.

So, where is that nickel? Just in the shower/tub? Do you keep a shower curtain closed? Or, transparent shower door with metal frame and door handle, showing a shower head and faucet valve in nickel (assuming they match each other). Is it a small room with everything right next to each other? What are the light fixture metals? Any other metals showing? Towel rings? Bars? TP holder?

• Jill brown
    5 years ago

We are building from ground up. A Tuscany feel with some modern elements. Door knobs and cabinets handles are ORB, brushed nickel faucets. other metal will be added in either design or accessories to bring it all together.

• S P B
    5 years ago

We are remodeling our 1950s house and the bathrooms have polished chrome fixtures, white wall tile, grey floor tile, and a modern look. The doors are white and in the rest of the house will have ORB or black door levers and hinges. One bathroom door is near a hallway with a couple of doors for a closet that will have ORB or black levers. My GC suggested that the door lever facing inside of the bathroom and the hinges be polished chrome to match the bathroom fixtures. I have thought of doing the bathroom hardware be ORB or black to match the rest of the house. Can you give me your opinion of finishing for the bathroom door?

• hydeparkgirl
    5 years ago

SPB, I would use chrome inside the bathroom to match it - you won't see it from the outside, and it will match what's inside, making for a cohesive look. With that said, our 60's bathroom (pink and yellow) has chrome fixtures but came with a gold door handle, and now it's brushed nickel. It didn't bother me either way - so as long as YOU are fine with whatever you choose, I think that's what counts!

• mlrasmussen
    4 years ago

We are building a new custom home. I really want to use black levers handles and black hinges on white interior doors. Can I use brushed nickel plumbing fixtures in the bathrooms and kitchen? The tile and paint colors are mostly grays and whites. Any suggestions?

• Lana Dinan
    4 years ago

I am building a custom home and encountering the same question. Originaly, we were going to have black plumbing fixtures throughout, but now we have a variety of fixture finishes, black will only be in the master bathroom. Yet, we are still wanting to use black door handles and hinges on our white interior doors.

My question, is it acceptable to have black door levers/hinges throughout the house, with varying plumbing finishes in the kitchen and bathrooms (powder room will be champagne bronze, guest br and upstairs br will be brushed nickel, master br will be matte black).

• theresagaisser
    2 years ago

Is it a mistake to put bronze trimmed shower door on a tub with stainless steel fixtures? I am planning on having all fixture SS (faucets, shower stuff, TP roller, towel bars) and shower door, light fixtures, and mirror will be bronze. Is this goofy?

• J D
    2 years ago

theresagaisser....sounds like itll look good