Need help finding less expensive bathroom floor and wall material.
jesusjuanito
I have a small apartment bathroom I plan to redo the floor and wall.Which will cost me less; a travertine floor and wall or a marble(grecian) floor and wall. Thank you.

statN15@msn.com
Linda
If it is truly a small bathroom, go with what looks right, within reason. If you're only buying 40-50 sq ft of floor tile, the cost savings is not much compared to the other costs of redoing the room. Installation costs will be more of an issue than product cost
1 Like   January 20, 2013 at 10:21AM
Cancork Floor Inc.
A cork glue-down tile can mimic either of these finishes. Icork Floor has 9 different glue down tiles - 4 of which are white "marble" or "granite" mimics. Cancork Floor (corkfloorsales.com) has 13 glue down tiles, with a "fifth" white/black parquet option. The most expensive is the parquet at $2.99/sf. When you add in the adhesive and the polyurethane, you can add a $1/sf. The install would cost roughly the same as the install of any "grouted" or tiled surface.

Just a thought.
   January 20, 2013 at 10:29AM
Window treatments
I have a living room with a bar in front of a bay window....
Curtain panel selection-
Which is a better fit for this place? The beige or...
Color for kitchen and doors
Color for my kitchen. Oak cabinets, wood floor
Flush mount cooktop
I am looking at installing a Wolf Flushmount cooktop...
Are these cracks in my Quartzite???
Hi all. My wife and I are currently building our home...