Bed pillows, drapes
Sarah Rush
Bad picture, sorry
I'm thinking of getting another one of the ruffled pillows to do a symmetrical row of 3 (obviously this isn't complete now). Would that work, or other ideas on pillows? D I need some shams to match the white duvet?
Also, what do you think about the rd/orange drape on the right, versus the plain white on the left? The yucky blinds ruin it a bit since I took the picture at night when they're closed.
What about the lamps? Those are the ounces I had before we replaces the bed. Do I need to replace them?
Sarah Rush
Sorry for the auto-correct typos, oops
0 Likes   January 21, 2013 at 7:24PM
Blinds Direct Canada
I would first off recommend raising the rod about 6'' above the window . As for the Drapery i would recommend having them just sitting on the flood and use a solid silk in a chocolate brown color it will add alot of drama to the space. I would also suggest whom ever is making your drapery have them make you 2 16x16 square pillows and one neck roll it really will give you a more finished look.
1 Like   January 22, 2013 at 2:44PM
prissy13
Maybe add some mirrors or artwork above the bed. And maybe a softer color lamp base to match the romantic feeling of the bed. And how about a pretty bench in front of your bed? Go with color on your drapes. The white doesn't do enough for the room. Don't be afraid of color :)
0 Likes   January 22, 2013 at 3:02PM
House of Holland - TX
Love your pillows, maybe just add the one more textured one like you mentioned. Don't think you need white shams. Like the red curtain. I like the lamps, just maybe consider changing the shades to red also or possibly linen. A reddish runner at the end of your bed would give nice transition from the carpet and the bed linens.
0 Likes   January 22, 2013 at 3:27PM
prissy13
I agree that a red runner at the end of you bed would really bring out the other reds in the room
0 Likes   January 22, 2013 at 4:52PM
Have you considered two creamy flokati rugs for either side of the bed, or one large one tucked under at the bottom?
Globus Builder
Mill Valley, CA
0 Likes   January 22, 2013 at 5:25PM
I love the bedding, drape fabric and pillows. info?
I love the bedding, drape fabric and pillows. If they...
squishy00
Jacqueline Smojver
Need help with pillows accent chair and drapes. Love yellow.
Want to make this room awesome! Need help with finding...
tran0380
Sauce Eggplant Chandelier Challenge.
I have made a deal with the devil. Well, not the devil...
toatsmcgoats
Dining room options..
A few different design options (true-to-life images)...
VANGUARD development
What color for my living room?
We just moved into our first house and need help on...
Jenn Scarborough
New apartment!
Just moved in. Here's a few photos of the living and...
Julian Velez
Remodeling 70's look master bedroom
We just bought a house that was built in the early...
Fenny Kwan