Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jolenen

Trimming brick wall

jolenen
11 years ago
Wondering what what used to trim the sides of the brick on the wall?
Wine country kitchen/family room · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Fraley and Company
    11 years ago
    Thanks for your question- That's a slate product on the wall, and I'm lucky enough to have an incredible tile installer. We cut pieces of slate to edge both sides of the fireplace- I'm attaching a photo of the installation, hopefully that helps.
  • Joan Mancinho
    10 years ago
    Did you use the same kind of slate for the wall trim that you used on the hearth? My wall is complete and I am very pleased with it ~ now I need to do the trim and since I have used 1" wall spacers behind my cement board, I need to be able to make it look good and keep it vented also.
  • PRO
    Fraley and Company
    10 years ago
    Hi Joan, it is the same tumbled slate that we used on the floor of the hearth. In the picture above, you can see where we notched it to allow for airflow. It really finished out the ends of the wall nicely. I'd love to see a picture when you get the whole thing done!
  • attymn
    10 years ago
    This looks terrible! I am surprized to see this as a sample of someone's design. the room center is shifted, the rug is too small for the area, the TV with the small coffee table underneath looks completely out of place. Wow, just wow.