Why flowers. Don't you think that's kind of redundant? Just saying, I'm really confused. Someone explain.
mattcom23
January 22, 2013 in Photo Questions
Like I said, why flowers. That's just something you don't do with a specific design such as this, even the chairs don't correlate well with the entire kitchen/chair. There has to be something else that can surely go well with this unique design.
thirdstone inc. [^]
_
February 21, 2013 at 8:18am   
saracrockett
Personally, I think the flowers play off the painting beautifully. The organic nature softens the modern look of the room. The contrast of organic and modern is also why the chairs and wood table work. Just saying...
December 5, 2013 at 12:34pm     
thirdstone inc. [^]
Thanks Sara!
December 5, 2013 at 10:14pm   
mattcom23
Oh...I guess that makes sense. Thanks for the comment. I'm studying home designing on my own (noob). And I'm just trying to understand how designs such as this one, can make a big impact. (・∀・)
December 7, 2013 at 8:28am   
Sherrie Tschickardt
Seriously? Seriously! This company is so generous handing out all this detailed information and your question is about the flowers? May want to rethink your career choices!
March 8, 2014 at 4:51pm   
jacquijeanne
I see your question is not about the flowers Matt, but rather, it's about the juxtaposition of man and nature harmoniously. I paused before liking or appreciating it too
March 26, 2014 at 9:35am   
jacquijeanne
In the next shot of this room from the other angle, the flowers are removed and the decor feels calmer, less busy.
March 26, 2014 at 9:37am   
thirdstone inc. [^]
Wow. Those flowers are really causing a ruckus.

If you really should know the flowers were displayed in this fashion for a photo shoot only. A local Flower Boutique store was asked to display flowers at their discretion and so they had a bit of fun with it. That's all :)

:: thirdstone inc. [^]
March 26, 2014 at 3:13pm     
anthonyion
Think the flowers are a refreshing touch to bring some colour into the room, and probably the only items not from IKEA!!
Otherwise a real nice design ;)
June 4, 2014 at 6:20am   
Headboard for Mission Style Furniture
I would love to make an upholstered headboard for my...
Help with artwork above bed
I need some advice for art above my bed. Headboard...
What color should I paint this small bedroom?
Main floor is getting painted next week. Mostly SW...
remove wallpaper?
What is the easiest way to remove wallpaper?
Do I need a backsplash on my bathroom sink?
I'm updating my master bath. I'll be putting in new...