Could you please share with me the name of the the shower head/hand held fixture?
chris1953
January 22, 2013 in Photo Questions
Merry Powell Interiors
Hi Chris. I have been out of commission for a while, hence the delay in answering your inquiry. The shower parts are all from various vendors. I will look them up and let you know in the next day or two.
January 29, 2013 at 1:28pm   
chris1953
Hi Merry - Thanks for getting back to me. I am in the process of remodeling my tiny bathroom and loved the total design of your space and the simplicity of shower head/handheld. Also, love your entire website - FYI used your inspiration for bulb planting - I have the exact same glass container.
January 30, 2013 at 11:50am   
Merry Powell Interiors
Hi Chris - I found the invoices for the shower parts you asked about, but only stock numbers are listed, no manufactures . I have contacted the sales person at Ferguson who sold everything to me. Hopefully I will get a response. I do remember that all the parts were from different manufacture and I do recall Hansgroehe being one of them. I will be in touch if more info becomes available.
So glad you planted the bulbs! Mine were lovely this year without all the ties and sticks! Good luck with yours.
February 4, 2013 at 5:42am   
Merry Powell Interiors
Heard from my sales person:
Diverter A4929pk Alsons/Delta
Shower holder H28321003 Hansgrohe
Shower stilln cp (??) k973-cp Kohler
Shower hose H28276003 Hansgrohe
Shower arm, 9” H27422001 Hansgrohe
The big shower head was in the existing bathroom before we remodeled. I believe it is Hansgrohe.
February 5, 2013 at 6:53am     
chris1953
Hi Merry - Thank you for all your efforts. You really went out of your way to help me and I appreciate it. I'll keep checking your website for new ideas. Thanks again.
February 5, 2013 at 8:37pm   
Would you try temporary wallpaper?
Our office has been discussing the value of temporary...
Determining paint for exterior door and side lights
What factor(s) determine painting exterior door and...
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
Okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
Back splash and colors
We recently put in a back splash, and we aren't sure...
Exterior paint colors
For our doors please!! Hi, we just had out landscape...