Cabinet color???
Judy M
January 23, 2013 in Photo Questions
I have located the tile used in this photo to use in my laundry as a back splash behind new washer /dryer.

I will have 2 cabinets made to be placed over the washer/dryer and need to specify a color for the cabinets, what color did you use on cabinetry?
Beautiful room.
Thank you.
Tim Barber LTD Architecture & Interior Design
We used Benjamin Moore Swiss Coffee. We use it on almost everything white. Hope that helps!
January 23, 2013 at 7:52am   
Judy M
Thank you for the reply, appreciate it. I was going to use BM White Dove, guess I'll reconsider. I don't have a sample of the tile, I located it in NYC so it makes it harder to select a color.

Should I assume you used same color on the walls?
January 23, 2013 at 8:05am     
carmella71
I love the tile on the floor, can you tell me what kind this is and where to find it? Thanks!
April 4, 2013 at 11:18am   
Tanya Hernadi
Did you use the same color paint on walls as well as cabinets? Can you recommend a slight contrast to paint walls to compliment Swiss coffee?
September 11, 2013 at 7:33pm   
Judy M
The tiles are Terra bella from Mission tile.
September 12, 2013 at 10:46am   
These are Terra Bella Pavers from Mission Tile West: http://www.missiontilewest.com. Hope that helps!
January 15, 2014 at 2:12pm   
Yes, Benjamin Moore Swiss Coffee was used on both the cabinets and the walls. The cabinets are in semi-gloss and the walls in flat finish. Hope that helps!
January 15, 2014 at 2:12pm