Where can I buy these sofa?
January 23, 2013 in Photo Questions
where can I buy these sectional sofa?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
High Fashion Home
This is called the Miller Sectional and you can inquire about it by calling High Fashion Home's store at 1.888.685.3838. Or email us at info@highfashionhome.com.
January 23, 2013 at 3:49pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help with counter top colour.
I am doing a complete kitchen remodel. Have selected...
Help! What to do with empty spots!!
At the advice of you sweet Houzzers, I ditched my tall...
Counter Top Help...
Finally redo ing my kitchen (goodbye green formica...
Front of House Make Over and Exterior Paint Colors
I am looking for a new color for the trim and the front...
Does anyone use wallpaper anymore and if yes, what rooms?
I have a lot of stenciled and wallpapered rooms in...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™