Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
molybdenum

kitchen accent colors

Molly
11 years ago
My husband and I bought this 1950's kit house 3 years ago. I have a picture in my ideabook labeled kitchen that is grey with turquoise and pink accents that I'm madly in love with. My husband has given me his blessing with some reservations. He doesn't want chandeliers in the kitchen, booo! and all the antiques you see are his (so that's kind of his style.)
My current plan of attack is to paint my cabinets white, and some day save up enough to install a porcelain farmer's sink and copper counter tops. Also, I have my eyes on some turquoise knobs to replace the copper ones.
I'm hoping for some guidance with light fixtures, window treatments and the back splash. I'd like to say that no, the couch isn't staying, it will be replaced with a L shaped bench, and eventually we'll be putting the fish tank closer to the fridge (I swear my fish like to watch me cook.)

This is my first time posting, and I'm really hoping you guys will give me your approval, and some suggestions! Thanks for taking the time to read!

Comments (3)