Mark Jackson
January 24, 2013
This West Coast Pon Pine mirror has been carefully crafted from hand. The wood has been perfectly selected to ensure the most amazing, highest quality available. Each mirror has been crafted to replicate a 1920's Old Style Victorian five pane wooden door.

Rather than adding the middle panels, we have added a 1/4" glass in their place. Each glass has been perfectly distressed to give it that century old look. There are five mirrors in each door. Each mirror is uniquely different. All have bits of acid washed distress that adds slight gold and copper tones to give each mirror an appropriately aged and weathered look.

The distress is based on a six step process: flame, wax, hand scraped, wire brushed, sanded, paint and stained. Each finish looks beyond anything acquired in a natural setting. Our designs are well thought out and discussed during each stage of every mirror. Each finish is very old, weathered and reclaimed looking. The coolest part is since each mirror is brand new and custom made it will most certainly stand the test of time and be much more durable than true wood of age and distress.

Each mirror has authentic metal hinges and authentic metal door knobs and plates. And each mirror has pre-mounted hanging brackets strategically placed on the backside so the door will fit properly flush on any wall.

The mirrors are perfect for entry ways, above fireplaces and mantles, over sofas, along any hallway, standing up right in your bedroom or in any corner of your home - and perfect for your boutique, office or shared space of any kind!

This mirror is 80" x 30" x 1.5." But we can custom design any finish or any size. Just tell us!

And please, tell a friend about us!
More Discussions
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
Wood Island Countertop
We are looking to install a wood countertop on our...
teeny closet ... can I fix this?
Very small master bedroom ... two small closets ......
how would you use this room?
We gutted and added on to.this house and now we are...
A see-through bath: too bold or just right?
I've seen this on other websites, but it's the first...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™