what is the name of the paint where the bookcase is?
January 24, 2013 in Photo Questions
what is the name of the paint where the bookcase is?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Leslie Goodwin Photography
Thank you for your inquiry. I was the photographer of this space, not the designer. You can try directing your question to the design firm (info. listed with image description). Best, Leslie.
January 25, 2013 at 11:33AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Is Shower height tile on all bathroom walls acceptable
I 'm afraid of tiling all the way to ceiling in bathroom...
Minimal Traditional curb appeal help!
We just bought what I would describe as a Minimal Traditional...
Colors and pieces for a welcoming decor
I live in a rental apartment where you walk straight...
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
What should I do with my great room fireplace wall?
We are currently in the middle of constructing our...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™