Recommendation on having glass doors on a whirlpool
miilie550
January 25, 2013 in Photo Questions
I'm remodeling my bathroom and would love to put in a whirlpool however my plans were to have glass doors vs. a shower curtain and someone suggested it was a bad idea because of the vibration, what do you think? It's also my shower
Susan Brook Interiors
If the tub is fixed in at either end then you should not have a problem with vibration. The surround (top) of the bath will have to be flat to have a frame installed on it, the problem you could come up with "if" you have a full sliding glass door is where to locate the faucets. I usually put them on a top corner and you may not have room if you have a track for sliding doors.

Another way to go and i am using these now is a glass european shower screen. It locates itself at the showering end of the tub and some can swing out 180 degrees to go back against a wall so you have a cleaner look to the room. I have found you a visual that may help, these are also "sealed" with a rubber guard so no track on the tub..yaaa. Regards, Susan
http://www.fleurco.com/shower-doors/evolution-solo-tub-shield.aspx
January 25, 2013 at 12:12PM   
miilie550
Thanks so much for your replying it was very helpful, I'm loving the glass European shower idea
January 27, 2013 at 9:45AM   
Need help decorating my outside patio
Need accent pieces or throw pillows to accentuate this...
Wall color
Looking to add a new wall color. Something that will...
island
hi.. I'm on my project build my own house.. I set my...
What kind of countertop is this in m/bath
What is the material on this countertop?
Please help with master bedroom on a BUDGET!
I posted na week or so ago but think in my post was...