What is a wall stud?
January 26, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Mark English Architects, AIA
2x4 or 2x6 wood "studs", usually at 16"on center, typical American construction.
February 5, 2013 at 3:01PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help to choose wall tiles and floor tiles! Help please
I have a white shaker kitchen with black and little...
Living/Dining Room Combo
Hi I am trying to figure out how to layout this space....
how to create a multi functional room
how to create in an L shape room 25 x 35 foot the following...
Window covering?? Remove clock for balance?
Dark paint problem
I have painted our music studio a dark grey recently...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™