What color paint on the bedroom wall?
January 26, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
C O N T E N T Architecture
The paint is called Snowbound
March 23, 2013 at 3:14pm     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Kitchen Reno
We are renovating a small apartment with a walk through...
Decorative fireplace covers
Insulated decorative magnetic fireplace draft stoppers...
We're building a house.. I know nothing. Help me.
My wife and I are building a house in a new development....
exterior lights
May be a silly question, but I'm going to be putting...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™