Is the wall made of a natural stone? What is it called? If a cultured stone, who is the company, name,color

kkcravenJanuary 26, 2013
Hillgrove Project · More Info
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Tim Barber LTD Architecture & Interior Design
It is a dry stack of blue stone but I don't have the manufacturer, I'm afraid. Hope this helps!
    Bookmark   January 15, 2014 at 10:50AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Realstone Systems
Here's a similar bluestone stacked stone.
Realstone Systems Bluestone Ledgestone · More Info
    Bookmark   May 14, 2014 at 5:37AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
First view is side of the bed!!!
Facing the entry is row of inbuilt wardrobes - not...
A Hare-y bedroom
Im about to embark on designing this bedroom. I have...
Just moved in, huge dilemma!
We just moved into this house and we have a very big...
3 garage doors open to back yard which is the bay and our boat lift wi
How can I decorate it to look good with orangish-brown...
Bed casters
I'm not a fan of bedskirts, but the casters under the...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™