April 7, 2011 in Photo Questions
How can i have exposed brick walls in my house?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Annie Thornton
If your home isn't equipped with distressed brick walls, you can add a brick veneer, called face brick, to a regular drywall wall. It is installed the same way that tile is, and overall is a pretty painless task that has a great result.

Depending on how handy you think you are, you probably will want to have this professionally installed. Before you go building, I would consult a mason or tile company.
April 11, 2011 at 2:38pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Knotty Pine Breakfast Nightmare
What to do with the walls in our breakfast room. The...
New Home - Living Room
I need Help! The Living Room photo is of our new home....
Need help to decor the entry way !!!!
Hi , please help me out to decor our entry foyer ......
Rug ideas
Rug ideas. I need to match these pillows with a rug....
Help with stair rails
As you can see in the picture, my staircase only has...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™