custom cabinets las vegas nevada
snarky2
I'm looking for custom cabinet or semi custom cabinets that are affordable in the Las Vegas Nevada area. I know there was at least one designer who works at Ferguson's who has had work featured on Houzz. I can't find her now! Does anyone know or can you recommend a source that you have used?
Alyssa Pelletier
Hi Snarky2,

Why don't you try browsing the Houzz Local Pros? You can find professionals in your area and browse their portfolios and reviews. To get to that section just click "Find Local Pros" in the top middle-ish of the site. I did a quick search for you:
http://www.houzz.com/professionals/s/Custom-Cabinetry/c/Las-Vegas,-NV

That should show you custom cabinetry near Vegas. Best of luck with your remodel!
1 Like   January 30, 2013 at 6:10PM
Artesia Kitchen & Bath
Hello, My name is Stacie and I work for Artesia Kitchen and Bath. I am located inside the Ferguson showroom. I understand you are looking for cabinetry, please give me a call on my cell phone (702) 525-1400. I can be available to meet with you next week to discuss your project.
1 Like   February 1, 2013 at 4:47PM
P. Scinta Designs, LLC
We don't work at Ferguson, but our design firm's work is featured in the top rankings on Houzz.com. In fact, we were awarded the "best of Houzz" for 2013 for the second year in a row. I am sure we can help you - our portfolio is availabe at www.scintadesigns.com or you can reach us at 702-449-5108. Happy designer shopping!
2 Likes   February 1, 2013 at 5:40PM
Artesia Kitchen & Bath
Please give me a call when you are available next week, and yes, P. Scinta Desgins, LLC is an award winning designer here in Las Vegas. When we speak we can discuss the level of your project involvement and if it would be recommended that you hire an interior designer as well. We do offer cabinet designs which include a floor plan and elevations included in our prices. It can also be very helpful to have an interior designer to bring all of the finishes together in the kitchen and adjoining rooms. I look forward to hearing from you.
1 Like   February 2, 2013 at 12:21PM
Affirming Kitchen Clarity
Hello snarky2, did you find what you are looking for, cabinets is what I do, I co-labor with all trades and professionals to make the space truly yours............thanks
0 Likes   February 25, 2013 at 4:56PM
Norm Walters Construction Inc.
co-labor, that's the word I've been looking for.
1 Like   February 25, 2013 at 8:25PM
can mondo grass thrive in las vegas, nevada
Anyone could recommend where to buy it and the best...
corumbula
Who do I contact for a custom kitchen in Las Vegas?
Who do I contact for a custom kitchen in Las Vegas?...
RanaKaran Sidhu
Wood Decking? Uncommon here in Las Vegas
Was wondering who built the wood deck around the pool...
desertratgardener
Looking for a contractor in Las Vegas
Looking for a designer/contractor who can design and...
Heather Lipner
Kitchen towel drying area
ideas for where to place towel bar so kitchen towel...
richard111
Niche...HELP!
This is one of those horrid niche/alcove areas above...
Kelly Bookout-Lynn
Blinds dilemma! Time crunch!
Our walls and trim are an off white color (new build,...
Tania Summers
decision as to which side of house to open up
I bought a 1947, 1 - 1/2 storey home with stairs almost...
sclalande
where can I find this rug?
does anyone know this rug?
sdawgpound