custom cabinets las vegas nevada
snarky2
January 27, 2013 in Design Dilemma
I'm looking for custom cabinet or semi custom cabinets that are affordable in the Las Vegas Nevada area. I know there was at least one designer who works at Ferguson's who has had work featured on Houzz. I can't find her now! Does anyone know or can you recommend a source that you have used?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Alyssa Pelletier
Hi Snarky2,

Why don't you try browsing the Houzz Local Pros? You can find professionals in your area and browse their portfolios and reviews. To get to that section just click "Find Local Pros" in the top middle-ish of the site. I did a quick search for you:
http://www.houzz.com/professionals/s/Custom-Cabinetry/c/Las-Vegas,-NV

That should show you custom cabinetry near Vegas. Best of luck with your remodel!
1 Like   January 30, 2013 at 6:10PM
PRO
Artesia Kitchen & Bath
Hello, My name is Stacie and I work for Artesia Kitchen and Bath. I am located inside the Ferguson showroom. I understand you are looking for cabinetry, please give me a call on my cell phone (702) 525-1400. I can be available to meet with you next week to discuss your project.
1 Like   February 1, 2013 at 4:47PM
PRO
P. Scinta Designs, LLC
We don't work at Ferguson, but our design firm's work is featured in the top rankings on Houzz.com. In fact, we were awarded the "best of Houzz" for 2013 for the second year in a row. I am sure we can help you - our portfolio is availabe at www.scintadesigns.com or you can reach us at 702-449-5108. Happy designer shopping!
2 Likes   February 1, 2013 at 5:40PM
PRO
Artesia Kitchen & Bath
Please give me a call when you are available next week, and yes, P. Scinta Desgins, LLC is an award winning designer here in Las Vegas. When we speak we can discuss the level of your project involvement and if it would be recommended that you hire an interior designer as well. We do offer cabinet designs which include a floor plan and elevations included in our prices. It can also be very helpful to have an interior designer to bring all of the finishes together in the kitchen and adjoining rooms. I look forward to hearing from you.
1 Like   February 2, 2013 at 12:21PM
PRO
Affirming Kitchen Clarity
Hello snarky2, did you find what you are looking for, cabinets is what I do, I co-labor with all trades and professionals to make the space truly yours............thanks
0 Likes   February 25, 2013 at 4:56PM
PRO
Norm Walters Construction Inc.
co-labor, that's the word I've been looking for.
1 Like   February 25, 2013 at 8:25PM