I have two bathtub areas in a new home, the accent tiles I hate.
GEE Contracting and Development
The new tiles are a golden yellow but they had to put flowered tiles the second row from the top to ruin any thing I could actually use it with. Does anyone have a solution except to chip out the tile which may cause a huge problem. I would like to cover it with glass blocks, or suggest anything.
They also installed by sticking this or using glue a pump shampoo,conditioner, and soap dispensers on the same tile near the bottom closer to tub, how do I get these darn things off! Help, with this two part question.
TanCalGal
Removing soap dispenser http://www.webanswers.com/home-garden/how-to-remove-shampoo-dispenser-in-shower-tile-wall-f3e97b

I'd try to find a fabric for shower curtain / curtains that enhanced the tiles. Let's say I moved into a house and the bathroom had the photo's tiles on the wall. The tiles R not my taste, but they are quality tiles and good workmanship. I think they'd be adorable with a green and white stripe fabric in the room.
January 29, 2013 at 9:41pm   
Dull dining room
We've slowly been purchasing furniture for our dining...
Window Well
We have a window well for our rec room in the basement...
Make something out of nothing
We're purchasing a gone from a builder that won't allow...
exterior question!
I dislike the color of our brick, it is very pink looking-...