Paint colors
kristinkeyes
I need major help with paint colors! We moved into our house about a year ago, and since then I've changed my mind with paint colors about 5 times. I'm looking for something cozy, but still fresh and natural. Our living room is currently a sort of mint green with the office a couple of shades darker. The adjacent dining room is a maroon with burnt orange undertones and the kitchen that is adjacent to that is now a gray color. I like the gray but would be okay with warming it up a bit. I feel that none of these rooms go together and they need to have some cohesive tones. I'm thinking maybe a yellow-ish for the living room and a brownish green for the dining room. HELP!
tahourdin
Living area Buck wheat by Martha Stewart. It goes with anything and is very smart looking. Go a shade darker in the dinning room. White trim. You can accent with anything using these colours.
Regards RE
0 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 12:49PM
michigammemom
I like the fresh contrast of your white slipcovers and trim molding with the green paint...a breezy, cottage look. However the dining room projects a totally different style with dark wood and dark walls. What style appeals to you most?
2 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 12:52PM
Genevieve
I agree with michigammemom,
0 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 12:56PM
kristinkeyes
I like the freshness of the living room but I find that I don't like to spend much time in there because it isn't very cozy. I don't mind the dining room color but I think the pairing of dark walls with dark floors is a bit too much for me, and I also want something a little less formal since we don't have an eat-in kitchen.
0 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 1:00PM
Genevieve
If you could find the same chairs as the one that you have in your study they would lighten up the room ,a glass table would be nice a round one if possible, a large plant on fron of the window and change the light fixture to a more modern one .
0 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 1:11PM
Help on Renovating Bathroom
Want to renovate our bathroom any suggestions?
Space near Kitchen help
Any thoughts about this area.i'de like to tweak it...
Dining Room help -- paint and wall decor needed?
I need design help! I want my dining room to look "finished"...
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...