Pendant Color
jodyandkevin
January 27, 2013 in Photo Questions
Hello - we are looking at these exact pendants for our kitchen (love them!). Are they Polished Nickel or Satin Nickel?

We are doing a white kitchen with a steel hood very similiar to yours and a chrome faucet in the island (black countertops). Would we be better off doing polished or satin for the pendants or does it matter? Thank you for your time - your kitchen is beautiful!
Venegas and Company
These particular fixtures are satin nickel. Since you already have a couple finishes selected, similar to this kitchen you can go with either finish, it is completely up to you. Good luck!
January 28, 2013 at 7:21PM   
sochockire
What are the best white paints to use in a kitchen?
February 1, 2013 at 5:53PM   
Lucia Lighting & Design, Inc
Lucia Lighting has a wonderful selection of those pendants, they come in a few sizes & finishes and the heights are adjustable, please call us for information 781 595 0026. Good luck with your project!
February 2, 2013 at 8:07AM   
sochockire
I am not interested in pendants but rather the best white paints to use in a kitchen. I asked the same question for red paints and was give a half dozen red paints and their brands. Please give me the very best white paint to use or the best paint brands to look at, thanks.
February 2, 2013 at 9:01AM   
Venegas and Company
We often start with the Benjamin Moore or Sherwin Williams color decks! They both have a great selection of colors - good luck with your project!
May 31, 2013 at 2:07PM   
suesings
Are there certain BM whites to stay away from for kitchen cabinets. I have swatches but some colors seem to look dirty or grey in my kitchen?? I have heard people rave about White Dove but it seems kind of greyish in my kitchen? Perhaps it looks better once all the cabinets are painted? I tend to lean towards the Super White swatch but will that look ridiculous once all the cabinets are painting (too white and cold)?
December 4, 2013 at 6:39PM   
Venegas and Company
The hard part is white is so subjective - each space and each client are so different. White Dove is a great color and we have used it many times, but we have also used super white! If you are afraid of the kitchen looking "too cold" - stick with the white dove, it will add a little warmth.
December 5, 2013 at 7:15AM     
Erika Begun
who makes the stools? is the fabric a brown velvet?
December 11, 2013 at 2:49PM   
erinmartin2
I am interested in where to purchase the bar stools as well. Beautiful kitchen.
December 24, 2013 at 9:25AM   
Need help with curb appeal. Curved drive? Porch? Paint? Help!
Renovating. Already need a new roof, paint and gutters...
Remodeling bathroom. )
Area above sink is 47" wide x 42" high. What is rule...
Hardwood floor and sun
Our kitchen faces south and we have windows and and...
Great room decorating ideaa
Area to work with is 11 x 16 with some leeway. As you...