April 8, 2011 in Photo Questions
really nice tiles what are they called is it stone? Where can I see it or buy it?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Rebekah Zaveloff | KitchenLab
Looks very similar to this tile from Ann Sacks but turned vertically.
April 8, 2011 at 8:07pm     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
You can achieve this look a couple different ways: stacked silver travertine vein cut, or carrera. I've done this with the travertine but offsetting the tiles an inch and orienting the veins vertically. Looks cool like natural bar code
April 8, 2013 at 6:34pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Which rug should I use here?
1 2 3 or leave the existing one or none?
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
Okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
What color should I paint this small bedroom?
Main floor is getting painted next week. Mostly SW...
What should I do with this room?
Help!!! What should I do with this room??
Mirrored Powder Room
The previous owner put floor to ceiling mirror in the...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™