April 8, 2011 in Photo Questions
Can you buy this organization system at any local hardware store? Do you know what it is called?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Becky Harris
The original how-to blog post is here:

It's Rubbermaid's Fast Track System; I'd simply call around and ask my favorite local hardware or big box store if they have it in stock. You can also order it online here:
0 Likes   April 8, 2011 at 9:05PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Master bedroom
Hi there - I was wondering if anyone knew the equivalent...
Need ideas for living room furniture
I am moving to a house formerly resided by my father....
Mid Century Dining Set
I need help finding a rectangular dining table to match...
Patio set wanted
I would like to purchase a stylish, comfortable and...
Need help for my boy`s bedroom new design
Hi everyone.. My Family and i recently moved to another...
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™