Kitchen remodel
jthorner
Dishwasher just died and we must replace right away. Our remodel is going to have to be a year or two down the road. I am torn on which finish to choose for the new machine- is stainless still the choice to make? Our home is a traditional one and i will keep the new kitchen classic but updated.
The Virtual Designer- Kitchens & Bathrooms
Hello- If your home is classic/traditional I'm assuming that when you do your reno you'd be choosing a classic/traditional door for the cabinets so, I'd go with a semi or fully integrated dishwasher so that when you do remodel, your kitchen will look like it's a part of the rest of the kitchen, clean and neat. I feel many a new kitchen has been ruined by a s/steel or brilliant white dishwasher door set amongst beautiful ivory coloured (or whatever colour) cabinets. You can get a temporary door to go over the front in the meantime.
By the way, I can offer you a design service when you are ready for a new kitchen. I work worldwide. All I'd need is your room dimensions then you can take the design to manufacturers to get a comparitive quotation for the job.
Hope this has been helpful.
January 28, 2013 at 3:41pm   
What color should I paint this small bedroom?
Main floor is getting painted next week. Mostly SW...
Landscaping Help!
I'm clueless when it comes to landscaping. I like...
Drape dilemma... Too short!
So I didn't do my research on what the appropriate...
i need help in designin my bath
My bath area is 4 feet by 12 feet can anyone please...