Would love to purchase this...where can I get it?? Thanks
January 28, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
The Shabby Nest
If you click on the green 'more info' link below the photo, it will take you to another page that has a link to the online source for this item. You should be able to find the information you need there.
January 29, 2013 at 11:06AM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Hi dear, you can find it from here: http://www.wholesale-faucet.com
March 5, 2013 at 10:41PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Should I paint the wood trim throughout our home?
Currently we have stained wood molding throughout our...
Edwardian House Sitting Room Ideas Please
My family and I have recently moved into a beautiful...
Need help with the blank wall behind my couch
I am stumped with how to decorate this wall? It has...
Most hideous gift you've received for your house?
Friends and family always have the best intentions,...
DIY under-cabinet LED lighting
Does anyone have experience, good or bad, installing...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™