April 10, 2011 in Photo Questions
What is used in the backsplash?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Rebekah Zaveloff | KitchenLab
That looks like a glossy white 3x6 or 2x6 subway tile.
April 10, 2011 at 9:04pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Lisa Borgnes Giramonti
They're the narrower subway tiles. 2x6 sounds right.
August 22, 2012 at 11:47am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Dream Family Room for our Growing Family!
Hi everyone, We are nearing the end of two (very long!)...
i need help to design my exterior
I want a greek look for my exterior i took the audacity...
living/dining makeover
My living/dining room is a mismatched cluttered mess...
Need help with this guest room
This room is very small. I had the head board made...
Help me finish this room
We love our new living room / dining room. We have...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™