Need help with roof color...!
amateur7
I would so appreciate any thoughts on the best roof color for our house. We're looking at Timberline high definition shingles. The house color is a light taupe and the shutters are supposed to be black (they look gray in photos but will be painted black soon.) Can anyone suggest a shingle color? We're thinking maybe Charcoal or Pewter but open to your suggestions.... thanks!
The Color People
A dark colored roof always gives a house weight and a sense of solidity. A light colored roof makes a house tend to "float" off the ground. The roof color you have now is good but it would be better if it blended with the brick. It would make the brick feel more important to the house. The best color for you would be Tamko Rustic Slate, Certainteed Heather Blend or GAF Heather Blend- or similar in another brand since they all basically have the same colors.
January 29, 2013 at 2:01PM   
Help for color
Hello, I've buy this and not yet sure for the color...
Replacing Ceiling Plaster Work In Historic Brownstone
Need to replace a huge historical decorative plaster...
Best 'white' paint colors for: Ceiling, Kitchen Cabinets, Wood trim
Help! Just bought a house and it needs a total paint...
I need help with my kitchen final touches!!
I am trying again with photos. Need suggestions for...
Kitchen help!!!
Help please! Sorry about the clutter- we moved into...