Love this! How are the 3foam panels attached? Is it clear caulking at edges?
January 29, 2013
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Donahoe Group
Hi thanks for the question. The 3form panels are attached with 3form hardware directly from their website The edges are finished with a color match material that is applied by the manufacturer. Let us know if we can be additional help.
The Donahoe Group Staff
    Bookmark   January 30, 2013 at 6:05AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
How do I avoid "Country" or "cottage" style with white kitchen cabinet
Hi, we are installing white shaker style cabinets (kraftmaid...
How do I fill this empty space?
We have about a foot of clear space above the refrigerator...
Tran Lam
Have you used Modular Art panels on a radiant high heat fireplace?
I am very interested in using the Modular Art panels...
Question about hanging drapes
I recently purchased a pair of rod pocket drapery panels...
raised panel or flat?
Attached is present kitchen and design for new kitchen...
More Discussions
Bathroom task lighting
Installing Fresca 50" surface mount mirror. 2 basins...
"YOUNGSTOWN" style Kitchen cupboards installed in 1990 were the trend.
These cupboards are the plainest ever ... flat, no...
Help with sunroom ideas!!
Hi! This room used to be a dining room - reason for...
Butcher block set into granite?
Putting 6'wide x 4' island in our remodel. It will...
kiki D
Window treatment suggestions?
Hi Houzzers, should mention the eating area will be...
Melissa Felber
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™