I like the sliding doors. Is it a Nana system or another brand?
wildta
January 29, 2013 in Photo Questions
I'm looking to install something very similar with white mullions. I was thinking about using Nana but still debating on some other brands like LaCantina.
NanaWall
@wildta

The doors used here are from NanaWall Systems. If you haven't started your project yet, do check out our website at www.nanawall.com for more project details and ideas. Feel free to call us at 1(800) 873-5673 with any questions you may have and good luck! :)

About NanaWall:
NanaWall Systems is the recognized industry leader trusted by architects, builders, and homeowners alike to provide opening glass wall systems. Based on a foundation of testing, research, and innovation, NanaWall Systems provides countless style options, unsurpassed durability, and superior performance.
May 8, 2013 at 12:06pm     
wildta
We ended up using LaCantina. Nana didn't have a system that would fit our needs 24' W x 9' H and overall the LaCantina systems seemed much better and at a lower cost to boot! Plus it's locally made in SoCal where my project is located.
May 8, 2013 at 12:12pm     
Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
We've installed Nana doors on several projects, I only have photos of one. The doors definitely made the space. Here it is on Houzz:

I liked this Bay Area artist studio with an open corner that I put it in a YouTube!
:) Rhoda
May 8, 2013 at 12:22pm     
Do you sleep with blackout curtains?
Are you enjoying the bright nights? Although the shortest...
My boring bedroom.
Have tried different ways to decorate room. Larger...
entryway
I have a dual staircase without enough room to put...
Lamps for new media chest
New media chest in bedroom is 44" wide and 38" high....