Love the faucet! Who makes it? Thanks!
January 30, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
This faucet looks like a Moen 7590 Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Reflex Pullout Spray from the Aberdeen Collection with an oil rubbed bronze finish:
The checkered countertop is fun!
:) Rhoda
January 31, 2013 at 3:08am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Recessing lighting placement on large covered patio
I have attached a diagram of how I think the lighting/fans...
Backsplash for granite counters
Trying to decide on the backsplash for Typhoon Bordeaux...
Need help to finish my guest room.
I fell in love with this comforter and have decorated...
To paint the woodwork or not?
Dear Houzzers, I'm stumped & need your design experience....
help, small spaces
I need ways on how to maximize small spaces
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™