What are the irons in the fire?

kar8abunJanuary 31, 2013
I was wondering what they are called, and if they are used for banking the fire, or if they are just decorative. Lastly, where do you find something like these? Thank you for sharing!
Keller Property · More Info
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Paradise Restored Landscaping & Exterior Design
    Bookmark   February 1, 2013 at 6:07PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Thank you!
    Bookmark   February 11, 2013 at 9:33PM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
kohler cast iron vs. fireclay farmhouse sink?
if cast iron is stronger why is fireclay sometimes...
stainless sink or white cast iron??
Hi, New kitchen with white cabinets sand color granite...
Trying to find a small wrought iron fireplace screen w/o the screen
I am looking for a small wrought iron fireplace screen...
Fire place
We are purchasing this lovely home but the fireplace...
Brick Fire Place
I hate this brick in my living room. My Husband will...
Nikki Hughes
More Discussions
Ready to remodel a kitchen I keep looking at designs and need help
I cannot seem to put together what I want to do with...
window frames in the family room
I have 4 window with a five inch space between them....
7' kitchen ceiling lighting
We can't use recessed canned lights. What other options...
Gigi M
Our great room,
This is our vacation home and I need some advice on...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™