Balance on Fireplace
pondfrog
I have attached a photo of our family room, should I place the same white unit on the right side of my fireplace to balance the room ( I do have one in the box). I will be replacing all my furniture and hanging larger colourful pic above the fireplace once I find it. thanks
Centsible Designs, LLC
You are right to consider balance, and yes I think using a matching one on the other side would work well. You say you are replacing the rest of your furniture - not sure what your desired end look is, but once you have a good idea what the overall look will be, it might be nice to paint both of these units - maybe something like a soft dove gray...
February 1, 2013 at 5:25am   
aniluap2
Yes definitely use the other unit on the other side.
February 1, 2013 at 5:42am   
I also agree with another unit on the opposite side. It could even be taller to match the height of the TV.
February 1, 2013 at 5:44am   
tennisanyone
Yes I agree with the others, use the same cabinet on the other side. Then I would take down all the art and put only two pieces (maybe the red ones) above the fireplace with the two candlesticks to start. Take a picture of the whole space and not just the fireplace. I would like to see what is on the other side by the dining room. Do you have a chair there?
February 1, 2013 at 5:59am   
Which way does this lamp go?
Base is the top, or is it right now?
fireplace help
We are remodeling, added hardwoods and have a corner...
Staining Birch
In building our new home, our designer helped us choose...
HELP! Galley Kitchen with Crema Bordeaux Granite
Trying to find the appropriate wall tile for the above...