backsplash/wall tile
sduerfeldt
February 1, 2013 in Photo Questions
beautiful kitchen! I'm looking at going to white kitchen cabinets, but keeping white appliances and need to add color - is this stone? can you tell me who makes it? Thanks!!
Walker Zanger
sduerfeldt, Thank you for your question. The tile on the backsplash in this kitchen is from Walker Zanger and it is part of our Mizu collection. The material is discontinued, but there are still stock options available. This particular color is the Pebble color. If you would like to e-mail me directly, I can give you some information on what sizes are available and we'll see if we can find something that will work. You can also visit the Walker Zanger Charlotte houzz page for photos of this same material in a 4x4 installed with a brick joint. It looks great. Please e-mail me (Shanna) at shash@walkerzanger.com and I'll be happy to help.
Thank you!!
6 Likes   February 1, 2013 at 11:09AM
Fiorano Tile Showrooms
sduerfeldt. Walker Zanger is a great source, you should be able to find a good alternative there.
3 Likes   February 1, 2013 at 8:59PM