February 1, 2013 in Design Dilemma
I would like to know where I can buy this tablet , please.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Deborah Butler, Brickwood Builders
Your question did not attach to the picture. Relocate the picture, at the bottom click the Ask Question button and then ask your question. Your question should appear along with the picture in the Questions section
0 Likes   February 2, 2013 at 5:30AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Displaying objects in small home
Small house...and I am a collector! By small...1400...
Tiny formal dining room
Hello Houzzers, This is my dining room with my table...
What do I do with this GAUDY Rococo Bedroom Set? Help
So, very good friends of mine moved to the Yucatan....
Need paint color help
I have purchased an apartment in Greenwich Village...
FOYER Chandelier or Lantern - Ideas?
Our foyer is open up to the 2nd floor and round like...
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™