Question: Acrylic or cast iron tub brand reccomendations
rachellucas
Looking to purchase a new tub for our new build. I'd like it to be a standalone tub, in white. Don't want to spend more than $2000. And my preference is simple, no base, clean lines. Any recommendations greatly accepted. We live in a very small town and so would appreciate online supplier recommendations. We have a home depot, but nothing has caught my eye there. Thanks so much.
Keerthi Naidu
Hi rachellucas, what tub did you end up purchasing? How'd the whole project turn out?
May 21, 2013 at 5:50pm   
rachellucas
We are not done building yet, we started in October 2012 and we think we are moving in July 1. It is a custom build, with many extras (added to budget and then some). I did end up getting a very simple tub from Home Depot for about $800, and everyone that sees it, think it's a high-end stone type of tub, so that is kind of funny. Once the bathroom is done, I will attach pictures.
May 21, 2013 at 6:31pm     
Redo or replace?
Any hope of saving these old cabinets? Kitchen redo...
What to do with this master bedroom? Paint, fireplace, etc.
Just purchased this house and the color in the master...
Remodel Kitchen
We are moving in a few weeks. This is our kitchen....
What style is this? We need some curb appeal!
Our "brand new" 1945 house in So Cal had an addition...
Bathroom disaster
To me, this is a discombobulated mess. (Glass shower...