Flooring
lesa_t
February 2, 2013 in Photo Questions
Can you give me the name of the mfg of the flooring and color?
Susan Manrao Design
This flooring is from Kahrs, it is from their Linea line. It is hard maple in color Espresso. Many US retailers sell them. Enjoy! http://www.kahrsprofessional.com/en-US/Architects/Products/Kahrs-Linnea/Living%20Collection/Hard%20Maple%20Espresso
February 6, 2013 at 8:59am     
lewanaye
Hello, Can you please tell me where the curtains are from? Thanks
March 3, 2013 at 6:05pm   
Susan Manrao Design
Hi there, these roman shades were custom made using the existing iron curtain rods. I am attaching some images for you. The first shows the original finial that was on the curtain rods along with the simple cap that I had the drapery fabricator replace it with. The other two photos show different views of the drape from when I was at the fabricators studio. The fabric is Barbara Barry by Kravet and the deep gray band is a standard silk.
March 12, 2013 at 2:20pm     
M'tika Heibel
Absolutely LOVE the roman shades and rods! This may be exactly what we are looking for in our eating area. Would you happen to have instructions on how the roman shades were made? I would also like more info on where to get the end finials. I have attached a picture of the kitchen/eating area I'm interested in; the eating area is on the right. Also, where can I get the fabric?
May 24, 2013 at 6:44am   
Susan Manrao Design
Hi M'tika,
The fabric is from the Barbara Barry Collection at Kravet. They have a one that have a seaglass color stitching which is gorgeous. The inset banding is a 1 1/2" taupe silk with a mitered edge. It is inset 4" from the edge of the shade. You can find the end cap for the rod just about anywhere but here is a link to one that Restoration Hardware sells. I think these would look great in your eating area. Hang them close to the sofit to emphasize the height of the space! Instead of that terrible nylon cord you can have your fabricator make it with a ribbon or twill cord.
Warm regards, Susan
http://www.restorationhardware.com/catalog/product/product.jsp?productId=prod1160119
September 7, 2013 at 3:04pm   
thefinleyshouse
I live in the uk and having been looking up this black and white fabric but cannot find it. This whole look would just finish my kitchen off beautifully. Can I get a sample of the fabric and then buy it. Can I get it in the uk or would I have to get it sent from USA. Please help really want this and cannot find the same one online.
March 15, 2014 at 12:59am     
Susan Manrao Design
Hello Finleyshouse, Let me see if it is still available, I hope it hasn't been discontinued because it is a great fabric! I can try to give alternatives if it has been discontinued. Stay tuned!
March 26, 2014 at 10:27am   
franktabs
Susan can you please tell me the SKU on teh fabric used in the photo if its still avilable? Thanks.
April 16, 2014 at 12:11pm   
bedroom color
What color is more romantic red or purple for a bedroom?...
Am I heading in the right direction?
My goal is cottage style with craftsman influences....
Giant Gator Art?
First, thank you to GroverAxle who helped me get started...
Need help with dining room chairs!
Hi! I'm looking for help on picking our my dining room...